The Village Players playhouse is available for rental by members and non-members. Individuals and organizations can rent the auditorium and additional items such as the use of the kitchen, our ticketing system and our technical systems, such as lighting and sound and VP staff to run the box office.
Our theater features the following amenities:
- Auditorium Seating for 208
- Bright, open lobby
- Separate makeup and dressing rooms
- A green room
- Theatrical Lighting and Sound (for an additional fee)
- A full-service kitchen (for an additional fee)
- A computerized ticketing system (for an additional fee)
- A private parking lot and free, city parking
Theater rental (All days and evenings of the week)
Member in Good Standing – $250*
Member in Good Standing for a Memorial Service – No Charge*
Non –member – $750*
*A cleaning fee (approximately $65—can change if charges change) will be added for cleaning after the event. Should a party desire the theater to be cleaned before the event, an additional cleaning fee charge will be added.
For information on fees and availability, please contact our house manager by calling our box office at 248-644-2075.